Tuesday, May 08, 2018

May the 4th Be With You (Belated)

If you haven't figured it out by now....I am a HUGE Star Wars fan! I can't have enough Star Wars clothing!
In honor of May the 4th Be With You I have a Star Wars Refashion for you!
Edit: Due to technical difficulties this post was not posted in time for May the 4th. (Sorry)
DSCN1528
This being a Star Wars shirt makes it awesome, but it is JUST a t-shirt.
This will be a no sew refashion! YAY easy!

DSCN1529
I cut off the collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem.

DSCN1549
Cut a hole just above the shoulder seam.

DSCN1551
Cut another hole 2 inches from the bottom of the shirt on each side.

DSCN1555
Then, using green hem lace I gathered the bottom on the shirt up to the hole and tied it with the hem lace. I repeated this for the other side and both sleeves.

IMG_0957

IMG_0958
May the 4th be with you!
Happy Refashioning!!!
Check out my stash of refashions on my blog!

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

I am a Star Wars fan too. I am wearing one of my SW t-shirts as I write this. And I am always looking for new ways to jazz up plain t-shirts. Great post! And may the force be with you. haha, sorry. I couldn't resist.
Chickie